- jQueryUI – interface elements, transitions, effects
- three.js – cross-browser / platform 3d models
- TweenMax and TweenLite – animation
- paralax.js – long form / page FX
- gRaphael and flot – graphs and charting
- pure.js, tempo.js – lightweight template engines
- hammer.js, swipe.js – mobile / tablet gestures
- backbone, angular, knockout frameworks
Our experience in front-end development covers animation, 3d modeling, graphs and charting, image processing, HTML5 Canvas, Google maps & Maps API, games and interactive content, CRUD and SOA, e-commerce and online store forms and shopping baskets, client / user profile management, SVG, JSON, JSONP, XML and web sockets. In the rare event there’s nothing quite suitable out of the box, we can write our own.
When you can combine server side development with bleeding edge front end libraries and techniques, you can solve problems neither technology can solve alone. We have well over a decade of experience developing Object Oriented PHP and large, scalable MySQL databases that have powered e-commerce websites, booking, recruitment, client and customer management systems. Plug-in and module development is also a specialty, with an emphasis on open source platforms like WordPress and OSCommerce.
We round out our back end capability with a sound knowledge of Linux systems, shell scripting and server administration. All our development is carried out on LAMP stacks, either dedicated or running on VMWare. We have experience in the use of libraries includingOpenSSL, ImageMajik, GD, as well as installation and configuration of Apache web server, proFTP, GIT, Subversion, and Nodejs. We can also install and configure Google Search Appliances.